Case Report / Instructional Videos / Patient Educational Material
ISDE members are asked to upload their case report (video or document), instructional video or patient educational material to this site. The web committee will elect the best paper to become the case report of the month.
- All submitters must be active members of the ISDE.
- All submissions must be non-copyrighted, non-proprietary material.
- Please do not submit any materials with any patient identifying information.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the ISDE web committee for inclusion.
- If selected for inclusion, the material will become the property of the ISDE.
- Suggested time limit are 5 minutes for endoscopy submissions and 10 minutes for surgery submissions, using mp4 format. (A written transcript may be requested by the web committee.)
- A cover page must be included in the submission including author names, affiliations, written abstract (250 words).
Log in to your ISDE membership profile now
and submit your case report online